1. Daramad 1 2. Daramad-2 3. Daramad-3 4. Daramad-4 5. Naghmeh 6. Kereshme
7. Zang Shotor 8. Zabol 9. Bastenagar 10. Muye 11.Hesar 12.Qesmat 2 13. Qesmat 3
14. Pas Hesar 15. Muye 16. Mokhalef 17. Qesmat2 18. Haji Hasani 19. Basta nagar
20. Maghlub 21. Naghme 22. Hazin 23. Hodi 24. Pahlavi 25. Rajaz 27. Lezgi
28. Matn va Hashie 29. Reng-shahr ashub
|Chargah: Pish zangole va zangole
The Dastgah Chahargah
Chahargah is one numeral higher than segah. Although these two dastgah
are related in name as well as through several of thier gusheh-ha thier
scales are quite dissimlar. The distinctive scale of Chahargah contains
two identical tetrachord. C DP E F G Ap B C ,each containg a neutral second and a
major third. There
are also two ntervals close to augmented seconds,Dp to E and Ap to B
, not often found . Of the gusheh-ha belonging to Chaharga , the most
impoertant are muyeh on the third degree Zabol on the fourh degree.
Chahargah, like Mahur, is one of the happier dastgah-ha of music.
Train How to play the following Iranian
and Kurdish classical instruments .
Ney,Saz, Santur, Ud (Oud)
Place: Los Angeles , California
Please call at: 310-370-7073